Thursday, November 10, 2011

111011 My first interview

If anyone is curious about how I sound, go to WorkStew.com and listen to my interview with Kate Walton. I swear it doesn't sound like my voice, but it must be. Kate has a wonderful site where she interviews people about why they do the work that they do. She's interviewed some fascinating people: a man who caretakes Koko the gorilla (the sign language gorilla), the founder of Devo, and a doctor who gave up medicine to pursue her passion for music.

The link for my interview is:  http://www.workstewpodcast.com/?p=383

I don't want to make this blog into a marketing tool, but at the same time, I do want the word about my book to get out. If you can help spread the word, that would be great. If this starts to be too much, please leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment